Haneda Airport Official Photo Contest 2023
Recruitment has ended. Thank you for your many applications.
This is the 4th Haneda Airport Official Photo Contest 2023!
Please feel free to submit your entries with the charming scenery and moving scenes of Haneda Airport that you have encountered so far.
This time, we plan to produce the winning works as an official calendar of Haneda Airport!
- Please note that the works of the award winners may also be used for promotional purposes, such as promotional materials for Haneda Airport.
- Contents are subject to change without notice.
"Attractive scenery of Haneda Airport"
The view from the Observation Deck of Haneda Airport and the characteristic scenery inside each terminal. Please submit photos that you find attractive here at Haneda Airport, such as the characteristic scenery taken around Haneda Airport.
- When shooting, please be careful not to inconvenience other customers around you.
Must arrive between (Fri), December 2 2022 and (Thu) January 26 2023
The shooting time of the submitted work is for those shot by the deadline. (Including works taken in the past)
Please be sure to check the following [Guidelines] and [Application Rules] and apply only if you agree. (See PDF)
- The contents of this application guideline are subject to change without notice.
- You can also apply for the work you submitted last year. (Excluding winning works)
Application by print
- Mail only
- Applications with various data, positives, and negative films are not possible.
Please attach the application sheet with the following items to the back of the work and send it. Please download the application sheet below and print it out.
- Do not write directly on the back of the photo print, but fill out the application sheet and attach it with cellophane tape.
- Works that do not have the prescribed application sheet attached will be invalid.
- Please attach one application sheet for each work submitted. (Up to 5 points per person)
- ★ ① Name
- ★ ② Age (at the time of application)
- ★ ③ Address
- ★ ④ Phone number
- ★ ⑤ Occupation
- ★ ⑥ Title of work
- ★ ⑦ Comments on the work (explanation of composition, situation at the time of shooting, etc.)
- ★ ⑧ Shooting date Example) January 1 2010
- ★ ⑨ Location * Specifically * Photos taken in restricted areas will be invalid.
⑩ Manufacturer and model of the camera used in the work
⑪ Manufacturer and model of the lens used in the work
⑫ Setting at the time of shooting ISO sensitivity or film used
⑬ Shutter speed and aperture during shooting
⑭ White balance setting / filter used during shooting
⑮ Correction method (Specifically describe the software and method used. If there is none, write "None")
- ★ ⑯ Confirmation of consent to application terms
- ★ ⑰ Free column Please tell us "I like this place at Haneda Airport" and "I'm addicted to Haneda Airport".
★ mark is a required item. Other than that, please fill in as much as you can understand.
<< Destination of submitted works >> * Mail only
〒144-0041 3-3-2 Haneda Airport, Ota-ku, Tokyo 1st Passenger Terminal Building
Japan Airport Terminal Co., Ltd. Public Relations and Brand Strategy Office
"Haneda Airport Official Photo Contest 2023"
Number of applications
Up to 5 points per person.
- Grand Prize 1 person JTB travel ticket 50,000 yen
- Excellence Award 2 people Gift certificate in the hall 10,000 yen
- Special prize 3 people Gift certificate 5,000 yen
- Archive prize 1 person Gift certificate in the hall 5,000 yen
- Luke Ozawa Award 1 person Gift certificate in the hall 5,000 yen
- Charlie Kojo Award 1 person Gift certificate in the hall 5,000 yen
- Terminal prize 2 people Gift certificate in the hall 5,000 yen
- Junior prize 1 person Gift certificate in the hall 5,000 yen
In addition, all the winners will receive original goods such as the original novelty item "chopstick rest".
Announcement of award-winning works
Mid-March 2023 (planned)
- It will be announced on the Haneda Airport official website. At the time of announcement, we will post your name and prefecture where you live.
- The announcement will be announced on the official website and SNS.
Aerial photographer Luke Ozawa
He has a reputation for creating pictures that synchronize landscapes and airplanes, and is active in a wide range of media and talk events. He has worked on 350 calendars, including ANA.
Aerial photographer Charlie Furusho
A photographer specializing in airliners, serving as an official photographer for many airlines in Japan and overseas, and has experience shooting in over 100 countries. He has authored more than 30 books and books. Lecturer at Canon EOS Academy.
The state of the judging committee and the shooting advice from the judges are being released!