Travel Between Terminals
You can go between terminals using the Free Shuttle Bus, Keikyu Line / Tokyo Monorail, Underground Passageway (T1-T2), and Transit Ramp Bus.
Free Shuttle Bus
The free shuttle bus between terminals operates on the following route.
- How to go between all terminals
- Please note in advance that buses may be delayed slightly due to road congestion.
T1 (Terminal 1)
1st floor (Arrival Lobby) Bus Stop 8
T2 (Terminal 2)
1st floor (Arrival Lobby) Bus Stop 9
T3 (Terminal 3)
The boarding area for the free shuttle bus headed to Terminals 1 and 2 is located at Bus Stop 0 on the first floor of the passenger terminal
Keikyu Line / Tokyo Monorail
Transit Boarding Tickets are distributed free of charge to customers moving between terminals to transfer from domestic to international flights, international to domestic flights, or international to international flights. These tickets can be used to travel between Terminals 1 and 3 and Terminals 2 and 3 on the Keikyu Line / Tokyo Monorail.
Transit Boarding Tickets are distributed only to customers transferring from domestic to international flights, international to domestic flights, and international to international flights. (You will be asked to present your passport/flight tickets, etc. as confirmation.)
Distribution of Transit Boarding Tickets
At the Information Counters in each Terminal, Transit Boarding Tickets are distributed free of charge to customers for travel between Terminals 1 and 3 and Terminals 2 and 3 on the Keikyu Line / Tokyo Monorail. Please use these tickets when transferring within Haneda Airport.
- You can use either the Keikyu Line or the Tokyo Monorail.
- Tickets are distributed at Information Counters on the Arrivals floor at Terminal 1 (2 locations), Terminal 2 (4 locations) and Terminal 3 (1 location).
- Only available for: Passengers transferring between domestic and international flights or between international flights. (Your passport and boarding pass will be checked.)
* Some of our information counters are closed because of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Please visit one of the counters below to use your transfer ticket.
Underground Passageway (T1-T2)
The underground passageway can be used to move between Terminal 1 and Terminal 2. This is a moving walkway that is approximately 400 meters long.
The underground walkway between Terminals 1 and 2 is out of service due to construction in the connecting walkway (MSW).
* It is possible to move between Terminal 1 and Terminal 2.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your understanding.