Travel Insurance internet contract service
For customer convenience, this page provides information on products that customers can sign up for online.
- Domestic Travel Insurance internet contract service
Currently, we do not offer domestic Travel Insurance.
- Overseas Travel Insurance Internet contract service
Sales and solicitation to customers
We will strive to satisfy customers from the viewpoint of customers.
Sales of insurance and other financial products
- Comprehensively consider necessary items according to product characteristics such as customer's product knowledge, purchase experience, purchase purpose, property status, etc. The
- In particular, for investment products that involve market risk, we will endeavor to provide an appropriate explanation of the content of that risk.
- We do not solicit customers in times, places or methods that cause inconvenience to customers.
- We will endeavor to ensure that customers understand important matters regarding products correctly. In addition, we will endeavor to provide an appropriate explanation according to the sales format.
In various correspondence
- We will endeavor to respond promptly, appropriately and carefully to inquiries from customers.
- We will endeavor to respond promptly, appropriately and carefully when claiming insurance claims.
- We will make use of customer opinions and requests in sales activities.
We will comply with various laws and regulations and strive to properly sell insurance and other financial products.
- We will comply with the Insurance Business Law, the Law on Sales of Financial Products, the Consumer Contract Law, the Financial Instruments and Exchange Law, the Law on the Protection of Personal Information, and other related laws and regulations.
- In order to carry out appropriate sales, we will work to improve the administrative management system and train sales personnel.
- In addition to respecting customer privacy, we will properly handle and strictly manage customer information.
The above policy is our “solicitation policy” based on the “Act on the Sales of Financial Products” (Act No. 101 of 2000).